Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Integrating Successfully
I chose this article because I am interested in how to integrate technology into the classroom. I know that more technology is needed but I want to know how to bring it in and make it a part of the classroom. I am also interested in the SMART Board and so this article caught my interest. It sounds as if they are extremely successful in schools- not only for students but for teachers as well. It appears that students and teachers are more excited about school and look forward to the school day. It was also a way for teachers to connect with each other on a technological level, helping each other and teaching one another new things. Even the parents had a positive reaction to the SMART Boards and saw that it had a positive affect on their children. Reading this article makes me want to learn more about the SMART Board and learn how it can be affective in the classroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I'm glad to see your excitement about the SMARTBoard. You will get some hands-on time with the board during our next class and in the 3 classes where our focus will be on the SB. Just curious, does the school where you are observing have any interactive white boards?
Post a Comment