I love this program. It is so easy to use and has so many possible projects. I know that students would love to use it because not only does it make learning fun but it allows them to use a computer for classwork. The only issue with this program is availability. If a school has a low budget, it may be too much to ask to get it installed on multiple computers. Also, many schools do not have multiple computers available. But for schools that do use this program, it is an amazing tool. I used Kidspiration to create a time line that outlined previous events in my life and used pictures and creative text to make it colorful and exciting.
Here is the project that I worked on.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I liked your "last five years" project Megan!! Sadly, mine did not save correctly :-(
This is a great tool with a lot of possibilities. I hope your students will have access to this so you can use it in your classroom. If not perhaps you can write a grant so you can purchase it for your class/school
Post a Comment