Thursday, February 14, 2008
Class Reflection #4
Today was my favorite day in the classroom by far. All of the students were so excited because of their Valentine's Day party later in the afternoon. I wasn't expecting to receive any Valentine's but to my surprise most of the students had made me special Valentine's. It was one of the most amazing feelings I have ever experienced. I know it sounds odd, but I felt that had finally made a connection with the students. Today I also had an opportunity to sit back and watch the students as they interacted with their teacher. I started picking out unique characteristics that the students have. I realize how different each student is and understand why our teachers are constantly telling us to get to know our students. By doing this, I believe we can become more affective as teachers. Just a few of my thoughts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment